FLYER AVIATION Sp. z o. o. is committed to ensure the highest level of protection of your PERSONAL DATA. You will get clear and simple information which of your personal data are collected, how they are processed and how we protect them in our Private Policy.
VALID APPLICABLE LAW:
- REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR/ General Data Protection Regulation)
PERSONAL DATA: means any information defined in accordance with the valid applicable law
FLYER AVIATION Sp. z o. o. – a company with its facilities in Warsaw 02-146, Komitetu Obrony Robotników 48 str., entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Registry in the District Court for the City of Warsaw, in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division under KRS No. 0000312391, Tax Identification No. 5222908702
POLICY: The document that you are reading. This is a set of rules with regard to Personal Data processing.
PROCESSING: Processing covers a wide range of operations performed on PERSONAL DATA. It includes the collection, storage, recording, alteration, structuring, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, erasure or destruction of PERSONAL DATA.
STATUTE: Document which defines the rules of using the SERVICE.
Why do we need your data?
While visiting our SERVICE the information dispatched by your browser is automatically collected by cookies. Such information may include: IP address, localization, visited pages on our website and other data. We use these data to adjust the SERVICE to your individual needs, for statistical, technical reasons and in order to conclude, alter or terminate the contract with a Client.
When visiting the SERVICE and in direct contact, we may ask you for some PERSONAL DATA. We are never asking for any data that are not necessary. Providing PERSONAL DATA is voluntary. If you do not agree to provide PERSONAL DATA which we ask for, you will not get access to the SERVICE’s functionality.
What PERSONAL DATA are you asked for?
When you are interested in our SERVICE and ask for the offer, we will ask you for your data: first name, last name, company name you represent and the e-mail address. Optionally, you can enter a phone number.
When registering for our services, we will ask you for the following data: name, address, Tax Identification Number, National Business Registry Number and a legal form of the company you represent, the name, surname and e-mail address of a company’s representative as well as names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of your students.
If you want to receive newsletters with our promotions and offers, we will ask you for your e-mail address and optionally, your name.
When using the SERVICE, we collect information about you: IP address, domain, operating system type and browser identification data.
We process your PERSONAL DATA:
- in order to provide services related to our business activities
- for marketing purposes, i.e. delivering our commercial information and commercial information that relates to our partners. Before sending them, we always ask for your permission
- for analytical purposes
- for archival purposes
We process some of your data in an automated manner (including in the form of profiling), however, it will not have any legal effect on you and will not significantly affect your situation. PERSONAL DATA profiling is based on the PROCESSING of your data (also in an automated way) by using them to assess certain information about you, in particular to analyze your personal preferences and interests.
When you provide us with your PERSONAL DATA, we become the controller of your data in accordance with art. 4 point 7 of the PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT.
We process your PERSONAL DATA only with your consent or when permitted by law
We keep your PERSONAL DATA for the duration of the contract concluded with us, as well as after its completion for the purposes of complying with legal provisions, however in any case no longer that it is necessary for the purposes the personal data are processed.
What can you do with your PERSONAL DATA processed by us?
- get the information what the data are and how they are processed
- correct and update your PERSONAL DATA
- revoke the consent of processing your PERSONAL DATA
- request removal of your PERSONAL DATA in part or in whole
- file a complaint to the supervisory authority
We care for the safety of your PERSONAL DATA by applying procedures and maintaining the confidentiality of the information provided. We have undertaken the measures required under applicable regulations to protect personal data provided to us, as determined below:
- appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data to the extent corresponding to the risk of the violation of rights and freedoms of persons whose data is processed
- data are processed with respect of the rule of protection by default
- data are processed against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to personal data
- we maintain documentation required by law, including appropriate data protection policies
- we entrust data protection exclusively to persons with relevant authorization
- we keep the records of persons authorized to process personal data
- we control which data, when and by whom has been provided and to whom it is transferred.
We are also responsible, as the Controller of PERSONAL DATA, for the obligations arising from the provisions of the VALID APPLICABLE LAW.
If you have any questions, you can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post on the following address:
FLYER AVIATION Sp. z o. o.
Komitetu Obrony Robotników 48 Str.